Choosing the right franchiser
- Part of it comes down to choosing an established company with a proven track record and a good reputation.
- It is also important that it belongs to an association and run its business in accordance with the best practices laid down by the law guide.
- Maintain a good working relationship with your franchiser.
- Communication should be both ways, to and from your franchiser.
- Communication should be regular and any advice given acted upon.
- Whatever issue you may be encountering, you can guarantee, someone somewhere has already faced a similar situation and your franchiser will be able to assist you. Use your franchiser’s experience rather than learn the hard way!
- That is why you have joined a franchise and not gone out on your own.
Monitor cash flow
- Keep referring back to your business plan and review the situation in relation to your forecasts and projections.
- Believe the figures (they don’t lie) and use them to make informed decisions about your business.
- It is important not to underestimate the working capital that is required to run the business day-to-day while it is growing.
- Problems with cash flow can be mistaken for poor profitability especially in the early days, but careful planning and monitoring will prevent unpleasant surprises.
Market your business
- There are a lot of myths about marketing. The plain fact is there is no better to market your business than yourself.
- Use the passion you have for your product or service to talk to people face-to-face.
Enthusiasm is contagious and you will be more successful.
- However, remember to monitor the results of any marketing activity.
- You do not want to waste your money in the future if a campaign has not returned your investment.
Good time management is critical
- Time is now hard currency and you need to spend it wisely. Discipline, planning and flexibility are the keys to success when it comes to time management.
- It is too easy to become distracted when you are working for yourself with no one to report to.
- Time spent planning and preparing saves time in the long run and will increase your efficiency.
- Be flexible and regularly challenge every task associated with running your business.
Keep up to date with paperwork
- Little and after is the key. Do not attempt to do all your paperwork for the month in one day.
- Not only does this become a terrible chore but by the end of the day you are more likely to be tired and make mistakes. In addition, where possible invest in IT and increase your computer skills so that you can make full use of the accounts systems available. Of course don’t forget to back up your system on a regular basis.
Related Keywords Search:
usaha yang menguntungkan
usaha dengan modal kecil
peluang usaha modal kecilk
usaha modal kecil
peluang usaha peluang bisnis
bisnis usaha sampingan
usaha usaha sampingan
usaha rumahan modal kecil
usaha bisnis rumahan
usaha sampingan karyawan